PMF-001 - Getting Started in Project Management (2 days)
Start your career in project management by becoming an effective project team member. Demonstrate that you understand the success criteria for projects. Learn hands-on tools and techniques that will introduce you to all attributes of project management best practice. Successful Project Management is accomplished through the intelligent application of sound principles. This Project Management seminar provides an introduction to the principles and practice of Project Management. It will provide participants with the fundamental skills to successfully implement any project, within budget and on schedule. Participants will learn the project management framework of initiation, planning, execution, control, and formal closing. This seminar will teach you how to effectively manage all phases of a project.
At the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Interpret project requirements and conduct stakeholder analysis
- Identify project management techniques most appropriate to your project
- Develop the project plan, work breakdown structure and the project scope statement
- Identify dependencies, produce network diagrams and apply estimating techniques
- Apply project management methods for better cost, quality and schedule results
- Conduct project risk analysis and develop a risk management plan
- Justify the commitment of resources to the project
BrochureDownload Getting Started in Project Management-01.pdf
A critical building block to competency is a solid Knowledge foundation. We continue to develo...
Rapidly sharpen your skills through practical, hands-on exercises, r...
Becoming certified in various fields is an indication of competency. BOLD-Ai Certification wo...
The world continues to rapidly advance with the application of Tools & Technology, result...
BOLD-Ai Custom workshops add value to business and industry. It is designed ...