In-class encourages a high degree of personal interaction with face-to-face information exchange and share of experiences. Under those conditions participants master new skills and discover new techniques.
- PMF-001 - Getting Started in Project Management (2 days)
- CER-001 - Project Management Certification Preparation Workshop (50 Hours)
- TTW-001 - Mastering MS Project - Part 1: Foundation (2 days)
- PMF-007 - Project Communication Management (2 days)
- PMF-008 - Project Risk Management (2 days)
- PMF-009 - Project Procurement Management (2 days)
- PMF-010 - Project Integration Management (2 days)
- ESW-001 - Project Planning for Success (2 days)
- ESW-002 - Project Leadership With Confidence (2 days)
- ESW-003 - Construction Cost Estimating Skills (2 days)
- ESW-004 - Project-Driven Manufacturing (2 days)
- ESW-005 - Practical Project Risk Management (2 days)
- ESW-006 - Applying Earned Value Management (2 days)
- ESW-007 - Developing the Project WBS for success (2 days)
- ESW-008 - Cultural Adaptation for Project Managers (2 days)
- ESW-009 - Effective Project Communication & Reporting (2 days)
- ESW-010 - Conducting Project Audits (2 days)
- ESW-011 - Contract Management for Project Managers (3 days)
- ESW-012 - Managing Change in a Project-Driven Environment (3 days)
- ESW-013 - Become a Project Juggler, Managing Multiple Projects (3 days)
- ESW-014 - Applying 6 Sigma To Project Management (3 days)
- ESW-015 - Applying Project Recovery Methods to Ensure Project Success (3 days)
A critical building block to competency is a solid Knowledge foundation. We continue to develo...
Rapidly sharpen your skills through practical, hands-on exercises, r...
Becoming certified in various fields is an indication of competency. BOLD-Ai Certification wo...
The world continues to rapidly advance with the application of Tools & Technology, result...
BOLD-Ai Custom workshops add value to business and industry. It is designed ...